|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 05:11 PM EST||
As the recognized global leader in event news release distribution, Business Wire hosts dedicated Online Media Centers for hundreds of events worldwide at www.tradeshownews.com.
The following is a listing of hyperlinks to Business Wire Online Media Centers for upcoming events between February 4 through March 10, 2013:
For a complete listing of past and future event news go to www.tradeshownews.com. For more information on Business Wire’s suite of event news release distribution services or if you are an event organizer, click here.
Business Wire allows you to create free, custom Web, RSS, and email-based news feeds from hundreds of industry options, dozens of subject categories and thousands of geographic preferences as well as by specific company filters. In addition, subscribers have access to exclusive content to experts, company profiles, email alerts, survey services and other media services.
Click here for more information.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Public relations and investor relations professionals rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted market reach. A recognized disclosure service in the United States, Canada and a dozen European countries, Business Wire handles document formatting and regulatory filing into EDGAR, SEDAR and other systems. Professional communicators from public and private companies, government agencies, advocacy groups and more rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted reach -- with IR services for public companies and PR services that include Public Policy, LatinoWire and Corporate Social Responsibility. Business Wire provides online newsroom hosting and integration services as well as search engine optimization, mobile distribution and detailed measurement on every press release. Its patented NX delivery platform provides simultaneous full-text posting of Business Wire content to news systems and websites in virtually any country or language. With 31 bureaus worldwide, Business Wire offers local service and global reach.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher