|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 05:02 PM EST||
CALIBRE Systems, Inc. (CALIBRE), an Alexandria, Virginia-based management and technology services company, was recently named as one of the 2013 Best Places to Work in Virginia. The annual list of “Best Places to Work” was created by the Virginia Business and Best Companies Group.
This survey and award program is designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Virginia, benefiting the state's economy, its workforce, and businesses. Organizations from across the state entered the two-part survey process to determine the Best Places to Work in Virginia. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. CALIBRE ranked sixth among 26 companies in the Large Employers category.
“This award recognizes CALIBRE’s commitment to our First Principles and our employees,” said Joe Martore, President & CEO. “We continually seek ways to provide best-practice workplace programs and professional development opportunities that make a difference for our employees.”
The ranking of the 3rd Annual Best Places to Work in Virginia was published in the February 2013 issue of Virginia Business.
Alexandria, Virginia-based CALIBRE Systems, Inc. (CALIBRE) is an employee-owned management and technology services company that supports government and industry with management analysis, technology solutions, and program support. Founded in 1989, CALIBRE has evolved into a preferred, trusted advisor to executive-level decision makers in the public and private sectors.
For more information about CALIBRE, please visit www.calibresys.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks