|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 04:15 PM EST||
PLYMOUTH, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Perceptron, Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCP) will hold its second quarter earnings conference call/webcast chaired by Harry T. Rittenour, President and Chief Executive Officer, on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM (EST).
Call-in numbers and webcast information for the call are provided below.
888 427-9376 (domestic callers) or
719 325-2215 (international callers)
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be digitally rebroadcast for seven days, beginning at 2:00 PM (EST) on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
888 203-1112 (domestic callers) or
719 457-0820 (international callers)
A replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website at www.perceptron.com for approximately one year following the call.
Perceptron develops, produces, and sells non-contact measurement and inspection solutions for manufacturing applications. The Company's products provide solutions for manufacturing process control as well as sensor and software technologies for non-contact measurement, scanning, and inspection applications. Automotive and manufacturing companies throughout the world rely on Perceptron's metrology solutions to help them manage their complex manufacturing processes to improve quality, shorten product launch times and reduce overall manufacturing costs. Perceptron also offers Value Added Services such as training and customer support services. Headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, Perceptron has approximately 230 employees worldwide, with operations in the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, China and India. For more information, please visit www.perceptron.com.
Vice President, Finance & CFO
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher