|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 04:09 PM EST||
Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) plans to release financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 13 and host a conference call for investors and analysts that day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The call will be hosted by Peter Sulick, Dynasil’s Chairman and Interim CEO and President, and Thomas Leonard, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer. Those who wish to listen should visit the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.dynasil.com. You also can participate by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year.
Dynasil Corporation of America (NASDAQ: DYSL) develops and manufactures detection and analysis technology, precision instruments and optical components for the homeland security, medical and industrial markets. Combining world-class technology with expertise in research and materials science, Dynasil is commercializing products including dual-mode radiation detection solutions for Homeland Security and commercial applications, probes for medical imaging and sensors for non-destructive testing. Dynasil has an impressive and growing portfolio of issued and pending U.S. patents. The Company is based in Watertown, Massachusetts, with additional operations in Mass., Minn., NY, NJ and the United Kingdom. More information about the Company is available at http://www.dynasil.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London