|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 04:08 PM EST||
E2open (NASDAQ: EOPN), a leading provider of strategic, cloud-based software solutions for collaborative execution across global trading networks, today announced that Mark Woodward, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Maloney, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2013 Pacific Crest Emerging Technology Summit in San Francisco, CA.
This presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, or 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time. A live webcast, as well as a replay, of the presentation will be accessible from the investor relations page of the E2open website at http://investor.e2open.com/.
E2open is a leading provider of cloud-based, on-demand software solutions enabling enterprises to procure, manufacture, sell, and distribute products more efficiently through collaborative execution across global trading networks. Brand owners use E2open solutions to gain visibility into and control over their trading networks through the real-time information, integrated business processes, and advanced analytics that E2open provides. E2open customers include Celestica, Cisco, Dell, HGST, IBM, L'Oréal, LSI, Motorola Solutions, Seagate, and Vodafone. E2open is headquartered in Foster City, California with operations worldwide.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher