|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 02:30 PM EST||
RACINE, WI -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- CNH Capital LLC today announced that it completed its offer to exchange up to $750,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of its 3.875% Notes due 2015 that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for its outstanding unregistered 3.875% Notes due 2015.
The exchange offer expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on February 5, 2013. Based on the final count by the exchange agent for the exchange offer, as of 5 p.m., New York City time, on February 5, 2013, $750,000,000 in aggregate principal amount of the outstanding 3.875% Notes due 2015 have been tendered, which represents 100% of the aggregate principal amount of the outstanding 3.875% Notes due 2015.
The exchange agent for the exchange offer is Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, Corporate Trust Services, Northstar East Building -- 12th Floor, 608 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55402. For information, call (800) 344-5128.
CNH Capital LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CNH Global N.V., providing financing products to CNH end-use customers and dealers in North America and other related financial products and services to support the sale of agricultural and construction equipment manufactured by CNH. CNH is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses and is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial S.p.A. (FI.MI). More information about CNH Capital and CNH can be found at www.cnhcapital.com and www.cnh.com.
For more information contact:
CNH Investor Relations
+1 (630) 887-3745
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks