|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 02:30 PM EST||
CompanionLink’s Gmail Outlook Sync tool is a low-cost replacement for the Google® Calendar Sync tool that was recently discontinued. CompanionLink for Google is for those who need tight integration between Microsoft® Outlook® and Gmail. Features business users expect are built into the CompanionLink product. Outlook Categories map to Google Contact Groups and Google Calendars. Outlook Task priorities sync to Google Tasks. Free/busy settings on Outlook Calendar appointments map to Google Calendar.
“CompanionLink is committed to keeping Gmail and Google Apps for Business, Education, and Government integrated with all versions of Microsoft Outlook,” says Wayland Bruns, CTO of CompanionLink Software. “When you need your Outlook Contacts and Calendar synchronized with Gmail so that it gets updated on your phone or tablet, CompanionLink is unmatched in its ease of use and accuracy of data. That’s why entrepreneurs and productivity gurus like best-selling author Tim Ferriss rely on CompanionLink.”
One license of CompanionLink for Google costs $14.95 and covers three installations such as work, home, and laptop computers. CompanionLink is the only Gmail Outlook Sync provider to back their products with free US-based phone support. More information can be found at www.companionlink.com/google/outlook/.
About CompanionLink Software
CompanionLink® Software, Inc. is a pioneering developer of data synchronization solutions for mobile phones and CRM software and services. They also develop a business-class CRM app called DejaOffice® for Android™, iPhone®, and iPad® devices. For over 15 years, CompanionLink has helped mobilize information across devices, computers, applications, and web-based services. For more information, please visit www.companionlink.com or www.dejaoffice.com.
CompanionLink is a registered trademark of CompanionLink Software, Inc.
Other product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks