|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 02:24 PM EST||
Sunday, February 3, 2013, eCommerceBytes.com, an independent trade publication for online merchants, released its 2013 Seller’s Choice Marketplace Ratings. Ruby Lane ranked as the #1 site in Customer Service and Seller Communication.
More than 11,500 online sellers rated 16 ecommerce sites including eBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Craigslist, Etsy, TIAS and Ruby Lane. eCommerceBytes survey researched online sellers opinions on sites profitability, customer service, communication, ease of use and if they would recommend the site to others.
Online antiques and vintage collectibles mall, Ruby Lane, not only ranked #1 in Customer Service and Communications, but was ranked the second best site overall to sell on.
“Coming in 1st in Customer Services and Communications, and second overall, is a great way to help kick-off our 15 year anniversary,” said Palmer Pekarek, Ruby Lane's Director of Communications and New Business Development. “Plus, the eCommerceBytes.com survey provides us with areas of where we can improve our service and where we are doing a good job.”
With more than 2,600 shops and 500,000 items, tour Ruby Lane and see why online sellers and shoppers have trusted the site since 1998.
To learn more about the site, participate in anniversary promotions, and/or to open a shop, go to: www.Rubylane.com. To view the full survey results on eCommerceBytes.com, go to: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abu/y213/m02/abu0328/s04.
“We are honored that our shop owners think so highly of Ruby Lane,” says Pekarek. “Our culture is about caring sellers, quality items at great values, and outstanding customer service.”
About Ruby Lane
Since 1998, Ruby Lane has brought together individually-owned shops offering unique items from around the world. Today, Ruby Lane offers more than 500,000 items in inventory ranging from antique furniture to depression glass, fine china, vintage jewelry, heirloom linens, books, stamps, paintings, sculpture, hand-blown glass, and ceramics from more than 2,600 shops. Visit www.Rubylane.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London