|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 02:17 PM EST||
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 --
Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States or any jurisdiction in which such distribution would be unlawful. Electricite de France SA Stabilisation Notice HSBC Bank plc (contact: Adam Bothamley; telephone: 0207 991 5997) hereby gives notice that the Stabilising Manager(s) named below undertook stabilisation (within the meaning of the rules of the Financial Services Authority) in relation to the offer of the following securities, as set out below. Issuer: Electricite de France SA Guarantor (if any): na Aggregate nominal amount: EUR 1,250,000,000 Description: EUR1.25bn 5.375% PerpNC12yr Stabilising Manager(s): HSBC Bank Stabilisation started: 22nd January 2013 Stabilisation last occured: 25th January 2013 For each of the dates during which stabilisation transactions were carried out, the price range was as follows: Date Lowest Price Highest Price Wednesday 23rd January 2013 99.852 100.375 Thursday 24th January 2013 100.6 100.63 Friday 25th January 2013 100.52 100.52 This announcement is for information purposes only and does not constitute an invitation or offer to underwrite, subscribe for or otherwise acquire or dispose of any securities of the Issuer in any jurisdiction. This announcement is not an offer of securities for sale into the United States. The securities referred to above have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration. There has not been and will not be a public offer of the securities in the United States. This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks