|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 01:21 PM EST||
WEST JORDAN, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Mountain America Credit Union has partnered with author, speaker and financial expert Brian Nelson Ford to provide its members free access to tools that will help them learn to better manage their money, live a balanced life and achieve their financial dreams. Mountain America members now have free access to Ford's 8 Pillars University, which teaches the proven principles contained in his book "The 8 Pillars of Financial Greatness."
"Financial literacy can mean the difference between a happy life and relationships and a life of struggle and stress," said Sharon Cook, senior vice president of marketing and PR for Mountain America Credit Union. "As a credit union, we are dedicated to helping members reach their financial dreams, and Brian's 8 Pillars program provides a practical, values-based blueprint for financial satisfaction that our members can appreciate, embrace and succeed with."
Ford's 8 Pillars teach individuals and families how to:
1. Establish a Financial Confidence Account.
2. Organize and automate their financial life.
3. Break free of debt and build their credit score.
4. Create a proper insurance and estate plan.
5. Implement the four steps of investing.
6. Make their home central to their money matters.
7. Maximize their lifetime earning potential.
8. Gain the proper perspective on money.
Ford will be presenting two free financial seminars to introduce the 8 Pillars program on Feb. 12 in West Jordan, Utah, and Feb. 13 in St. George, Utah. The public is invited and can find more information and RSVP at www.macu.com/8pillars.
Mountain America Credit Union has more than $3 billion in assets and serves more than 400,000 members wherever they are through online and mobile banking, Mountain America branches in five states, and more than 30,000 ATMs and 5,000 shared-branching locations nationwide. With Utah credit union roots dating back to the 1930s, Mountain America has become a tradition for many members, offering a variety of financial products and services for consumers and businesses, including savings accounts, auto loans, checking accounts, mortgage loans, business checking, SBA loans and retirement options. Visit www.macu.com for more information.
Mountain America Credit Union
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher