|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 01:12 PM EST||
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Money Centers of America, Inc., a financial technology and payments company for land-based and online gaming operators, is adding a database of one million players to its technologically advanced Player's Bank Program.
By allowing players to deposit and withdraw funds from their account using a mobile device, Money Centers' exclusive Player's Bank Program gives players total control and flexibility of the way they pay for their play, both in-casino and online. Now with one million players added to the database, the program is a powerful tool for land-based and online operators to communicate with a very large base of players.
"The Player's Bank is the key to the future for operators in the U.S. and throughout Europe. Because it puts the power of choice in players' hands, literally with their mobile device, The Player's Bank gives players their choice of where to play and how to pay, anytime, anywhere. And with a database of one million players, the solution is incredibly attractive for operators, land-based and online, in Europe and in legal U.S. jurisdictions," said Money Centers of America President Mark Wolfington.
The Player's Bank database is comprised of Money Center's own direct customers. With The Player's Bank, players can access their funds in a number of different convenient ways: Player's Bank Account number and photo identification, their Player's Club Card which is tied to their Player's Bank account, or through their mobile device. Players can get cash, chips or a TITO voucher to be used on the casino floor.
The Player's Bank is just one example of Money Centers' advanced technology that is proven to help casino operators increase profits and improve the customer experience.
About Money Centers of America
Money Centers of America, Inc. is a financial technology and payments company for land-based and online gaming operators. Since 1998, Money Centers has helped casino operators use the power of technology to increase profits and improve the customer experience. Money Centers provides a complete portfolio of integrated cash access solutions including ATMs, check-cashing, credit/debit card cash advance, TITO kiosks and mobile payments. Only Money Centers has an open architecture that protects casinos from downtime and lost revenue. For more information, visit www.moneycenters.com.
P +1 (702) 413-4278
E Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London