|By Marketwire .||
|February 6, 2013 12:21 PM EST||
HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Pennebaker, a Houston-based branding, marketing and advertising agency, was recognized with 29 ADDY awards at the 51st American Advertising Federation Houston Awards ceremony on Saturday. The agency received eight gold, five silver and 16 Citations of Excellence at the event in categories ranging from rebranding campaign, website design, marketing campaign, newsletter and self-promotion, among others.
"It's such a distinct honor to be recognized for the hard work and creativity we bring to each of our clients. We partner with a diverse range of industry leaders, so recognition for each client is a special reward that reinforces our creative team's passion for their work," said Jeffery McKay, agency principal and creative director.
Clients whose work received recognition included FairfieldNodal, Gatlin's BBQ, Forum Energy Technologies, Schlumberger, Bristow Group Inc., United Way of Greater Houston, Houston International Festival, Petrofac, BP, Opera in the Heights, Rimkus Consulting Group, Jewish Federation of Houston, Powell Industries, MidSouth Bancorp Inc. and Friends for Life.
The ADDY Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world.
Additional information about AAF ADDY Awards is available at http://www.aaf-houston.org/addy/2013/
Pennebaker, a Houston-based branding, marketing and advertising agency, delivers integrated marketing aligned with each client's business strategy. The 27-year-old agency is known for producing award-winning creative, marketing and advertising for clients locally and globally. Learn more at http://www.pennebaker.com/.
(713) 963-8607 x 114
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks