|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 12:12 PM EST||
AccessData Group, a leading provider of digital forensics, cyber security and e-discovery software, today announced a partnership agreement with GovPlace, a leading provider of enterprise IT solutions exclusively to the public sector. Under the agreement, GovPlace will resell and implement AccessData solutions including its Cyber Intelligence & Response Technology (CIRT) platform to Federal, State and Local customers. GovPlace is currently ranked #138 on CRN’s elite Solution Provider 500 list, which ranks the top 500 technology integrators in North America.
Rapid growth in government cloud computing and big data initiatives requiring massive data uploads and capacity are driving up cyber security requirements for many public sector organizations. AccessData solutions will empower GovPlace and its customers with the most robust cyber security solutions for managing and securing big data.
“This partnership reflects our commitment to serving the public sector and validates our position as an ISV of choice for premier integrators like GovPlace,” said Tim Leehealey, CEO of AccessData. “We look forward to collaborating with GovPlace and enabling them to meet their government customers’ security needs in 2013 and beyond.”
According to GovPlace CEO Adam Robinson, “We are pleased to add AccessData to the select number of specialty OEMs whose products are an important part of our technology portfolio. The need for digital forensics and cyber security in general, is growing tremendously among the public sector and we see significant opportunity in this area.”
About AccessData Group:
AccessData Group has pioneered digital investigations and litigation support for 25 years. Its family of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions, including FTK, SilentRunner, Summation and the CIRT security framework, enable digital investigations of any kind, including computer forensics, incident response, e-discovery, legal review and compliance auditing. More than 130,000 users in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms worldwide rely on AccessData software solutions and its premier digital investigation and hosted review services. AccessData is also a leading provider of digital forensics and litigation support training and certification. www.accessdata.com.
GovPlace designs, deploys, and manages enterprise IT solutions for the public sector. GovPlace leverages technical expertise, public sector experience, government contracts, project methodology and a performance-based contracting model to deliver effective IT solutions for government and education. With a core expertise in data center efficiency, GovPlace delivers solutions that optimize data center performance, utilization and manageability while reducing operating and infrastructure costs. GovPlace also provides solutions in mobility, agile application development and cloud computing. GovPlace has offices in Reston, VA and Irvine, CA. http://www.govplace.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London