|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 12:10 PM EST||
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Mark-Taylor is helping residents shape up in time for the summer months with a free health club membership with every new lease. The "Spring Into Action" campaign features a partnership with Life Time Fitness in Phoenix and Gold's Gyms in Las Vegas, offering free health club memberships to help residents extend their lease on life.
"There's no better time to refocus and re-energize -- physically, mentally and emotionally -- than when moving into a new living environment," said Mark-Taylor Vice President of Marketing Kim Atkinson. "Some people need extra motivation to begin a physical fitness program -- what better way to kick-start it than to offer it for free?"
Residents signing new leases at Mark-Taylor communities are eligible for a one-month membership at any Life Time Fitness in the Phoenix metro area, and three months at any Gold's Gym location in the Las Vegas area.
The "Spring Into Action" campaign was well-received by Mark-Taylor residents last season, helping to boost new leases and encourage year-round healthy living. The program is an ideal way for residents to segue into a fitness regimen maintained at the gym and to be able to maximize the fully equipped workout facilities for residents at Mark-Taylor communities.
"Residents look to us to make their life better, and the only thing that might be better than getting into a new apartment is getting into skinny jeans!" Atkinson added.
More information about the "Spring into Action" campaign is at Mark-Taylor.com.
Mark-Taylor is consistently recognized as a leader and innovator in the multifamily industry and has developed and built more multifamily properties in Arizona than any other company. Its managed properties, located in Arizona and Nevada, maintain high per-unit values, due to the company's concentrated focus on high-quality service, marketing and building community. Mark-Taylor is headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz. and is continually ranked one of the top workplaces in Arizona and among the Top 100 Most Admired Companies.
Learn more at mark-taylor.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks