|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 12:05 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb8spz/apple_crisis) has announced the addition of the "Apple - Crisis, iPhone is Becoming Another Razr" company profile to their offering.
Investment thesis - The end of out performance, revenue growth & margin risk
Apple was an exceptional company. Prior to Sept 2012, we were fervent advocates of Apple with bullish recommendations. A problem is that Apple's products are no longer cutting edge, in design or technology, The competition has caught up and product fatigue is setting in for example the iPhone 5 launch.
This has become a crisis. Radical changes are need or growth & margins will decline significantly more than expected; leading Apple to the same fate as Nokia & Motorola.
Weakening 2013 Q1 Results - rapidly slowing growth and falling margins.
Q1 Revenues slowed dramatically in all divisions, products & regions; and margins fel. Guidance, albeit notoriously conservative, is for revenue growth to fall to c. 7% next Quarter.
Independent, buy-side, fundamental, financial analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
Investment Thesis & SWOT Analysis
Analysis of Financial Results - Quarterly Since 2002
List of Tables
List of Figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb8spz/apple_crisis
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks