|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 10:55 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Primero Mining Corp. ("Primero" or the "Company") (TSX:P)(NYSE:PPP) is scheduled to release fourth quarter and year-end 2012 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 21, 2013 and announced today that in order to avoid conflicts with conference calls arranged by other companies it has rescheduled the time of its Conference Call to 10:00 AM E.S.T. on Thursday, February 21, 2013.
Participants may join the call by dialing North America toll free 1-855-410-0553 or 1-646-583-7389 for calls outside Canada and the U.S. and entering the participant passcode 685097#.
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at www.primeromining.com under the News and Events section or by clicking here: http://event.onlineseminarsolutions.com/r.htm?e=579693&s=1&k=308ED2AF1067128B6E2CFD481FC39329.
A recorded playback of the call will be available until, Monday, May 20, 2013 by dialing North America toll free 1-855-410-0556 or 646-583-7395 for calls outside Canada and the U.S. and entering the call back passcode 336555#.
Primero Mining Corp. is a Canadian-based precious metals producer and owns 100% of the San Dimas gold-silver mine in Mexico. Primero is focused on delivering superior, sustainable value for all stakeholders with low-risk exposure to gold. The Company has intentions to become an intermediate gold producer by building a portfolio of high quality, low cost precious metals assets in the Americas.
Primero's website is www.primeromining.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher