|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 09:51 AM EST||
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- L2 Consulting Services, Inc. (L2) is pleased to announce that the company has hired Ramon Montemayor as Director of Sales and Business Development. Mr. Montemayor (age 48) will be responsible for managing existing customer accounts as well as expanding the global business potential for new customers in the military and commercial air transport category.
Mr. Montemayor has over 27 years of experience with avionics integration and certification, working in various sales, operational, engineering and project management positions.
L2 President Mark Lebovitz said, "L2's customer base and business has grown substantially over the last couple of years." He added, "Ramon's customer expertise and in-depth knowledge of the avionics integration business will certainly be of benefit to L2 as we continue to steadily grow our business. We are very excited that Ramon has chosen to work with L2."
Prior to joining L2, Mr. Montemayor was responsible for developing new business for Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (formally ECS), dealing with commercial aerospace, military and defense accounts. His 15 year tenure at Carlisle also included Account Manager for EFB sales for all airline customers in North America and Lead Project Manager for high profile certification programs. Prior to that, Mr. Montemayor held the position of General Manager for SIP Technical Services where he was responsible for the daily operations of the avionics integration business.
L2 Consulting Services, Inc. (www.L2aviation.com) provides avionics engineering, PMA installation kits, integration and installation services (FAA CRS L2ZR265X) for the global air transport industry. Since 1997, the company has been performing integration of digital avionics systems into analog and digital aircraft. L2 specializes in e-Enabled solutions, ACARS, Satcom, DataLink, EFB, Flat Panels, DFDR and FMS among other avionics systems.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2221814
512-894-3414, ext 326
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher