|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 09:48 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- North American Palladium Ltd. ("NAP") (TSX:PDL)(NYSE MKT:PAL) will host a conference call and live webcast with its management team, including Andre Douchane, Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, Dave Langille, Chief Financial Officer, and Greg Struble, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, on Friday, February 22, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss NAP's year ended December 31, 2012 financial and operating results.
NAP will issue its 2012 year end results news release after market close on Thursday, February 21, 2013. The news release and financial report will be available on the Company's website at www.nap.com.
Conference Call and Webcast Details
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013 Time: 9:00 a.m. ET Webcast: http://www.nap.com/ Live Call: 1-855-410-0553 or 1-646-583-7389 (PIN: 509471, followed by # sign) Replay: 1-877-764-8714 or 1-646-583-7395 (PIN: 336542, followed by # sign)
The conference call replay will be available for 30 days after the live event. An archived audio webcast of the call will also be posted to NAP's website. Alternative international toll-free and toll access dial-in numbers for global conference participants are available on NAP's website on the Events & Presentations page under the Investors tab.
About North American Palladium
NAP is an established precious metals producer that has been operating its flagship Lac des Iles mine (LDI) located in Ontario, Canada since 1993. LDI is one of only two primary producers of palladium in the world, and is currently undergoing a major expansion to increase production and reduce cash costs per ounce. NAP also operates the Vezza gold mine located in the Abitibi region of Quebec. The Company's shares trade on the NYSE MKT under the symbol PAL and on the TSX under the symbol PDL.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher