|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 09:40 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Northland Power Inc. ("Northland") (TSX:NPI)(TSX:NPI.PR.A)(TSX:NPI.PR.C)(TSX:NPI.DB.A) confirmed today a date change to the release of its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 financial results and investor call. Both the financial press release and call will now be one day later. The financial results will be released after market close on February 21, 2013 and the investor conference call will be at 10:00 a.m. eastern standard time on February 22, 2013.
Conference call details are as follows: Date: Friday February 22, 2013 (Revised) Start Time: 10:00 a.m. eastern standard time Phone Number: Toll free within North America: 1-800-741-4871 (Revised) or Local 416-641-6202
For those unable to attend the live call, an audio recording will be available on Northland's website at (www.northlandpower.ca) from the afternoon of February 22 until March 15, 2013.
Northland Power Inc. owns or has a net economic interest in 1,005 MW of operating generating capacity, and 320 MW of generating capacity in construction. Northland is also actively developing 280 MW of wind, solar and run-of-river hydro projects already awarded PPAs, and approximately 2,200 MW of additional power generation opportunities. Northland's assets comprise facilities that produce electricity from "clean" natural gas and "green" renewable sources such as wind, solar and biomass. Electricity generation and capacity is primarily sold under long-term contracts with creditworthy customers. Northland's operating thermal power assets are located in the provinces of Ontario and Saskatchewan, Canada, and include the 120 MW Iroquois Falls cogeneration facility, the 110 MW Kingston combined-cycle power facility, the 265 MW Thorold cogeneration facility, the 86 MW Spy Hill peaking facility and an economic interest in two natural gas- and biomass-fired generation facilities as well as a 19% equity interest in the 230 MW Panda-Brandywine combined-cycle power facility located outside Washington, D.C. Northland's operating renewable power facilities include the 128 MW Jardin d'Eole wind farm and the 100 MW Mont Louis wind farm both located in Quebec, two wind farms totaling 22 MW of installed capacity located in Germany and several rooftop solar power facilities in Ontario. Northland owns the 260 MW natural gas-fired North Battleford project which is currently under construction in Saskatchewan, Canada, and 60 MW of ground-mounted solar projects under construction in various communities in eastern and central Ontario. Northland's cash flows are diversified over five geographically separate regions and regulatory jurisdictions.
Northland's common shares, Series 1 and Series 3 preferred shares and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols NPI, NPI.PR.A, NPI.PR.C and NPI.DB.A, respectively.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London