|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 08:15 AM EST||
RIVERSIDE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Ingen Technologies, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: IGNT), an emerging medical device manufacturer with patented proprietary medical technology for the growing $55 Billion US home healthcare industry, is pleased to announce that the first of several purchase orders has been committed by our Quebec-Canada export distributor, MMT Inc, which is in excess of $1 Million. In addition, future orders are expected to exceed $3 Million in product purchases will hopefully transpire over the next few weeks.
The company will receive a written letter of commitment and purchase order later this week from export buyers for Asia, Europe and the Middle-East. This initial order will be for the purchase of Ingen's respiratory products that include the Smart Nasal Cannula and Oxyview oxygen flow meter.
The company will deliver the products immediately from its warehouse and prepare to manufacture more products to maintain inventory supply for the additional purchase orders in the future. Although the company was expecting the initial purchase orders late last month, the delay was a result of the buyer presenting the Ingen products at the Arab Health Show in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on January 28th.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT: www.ingen-tech.com or FACT SHEET AT: http://ingen-tech.com/files/documents/ignt-1112.pdf
ANALYST RESEARCH REPORT: http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=IGNT&id=95782
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements: This news release includes forward-looking statements. While these statements are made to convey to the public the company's progress, business opportunities and growth prospects, readers are cautioned that such forward-looking statements represent management's opinion. Whereas management believes such representations to be true and accurate based on information and data available to the company at this time, actual results may differ materially from those described. The company's operations and business prospects are always subject to risk and uncertainties. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ are and will be set forth in the company's periodic filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks