|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
PERTH, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Perth, Australia) -- Power and Water Corporation (Darwin, Australia) and United Group Limited (Sydney, Australia) are wrapping up work on the 43-megawatt (MW) expansion unit at the existing Weddell Power Station, which is a natural gas power station operating in Darwin, Northern Territory. Power and Water Corporation built the power station in 2008-2009 with two 43-MW GE LM6000's combustion turbines, which supply 86 MW of electricity to the Darwin-Katherine electricity grid. The addition of the third unit will increase the power station capacity to 129 MW and will add 30% capacity to Darwin's power supply.
For details, view the entire article by subscribing to Industrial Info's Premium Industry News at http://www.industrialinfo.com/showAbstract.jsp?newsitemID=233250&refer=mw, or browse other breaking industrial news stories at www.industrialinfo.com.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, and eight offices outside of North America, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info's quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what's happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities. To contact an office in your area, visit the www.industrialinfo.com "Contact Us" page.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher