|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 06:05 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktrp5v/trendsights) has announced the addition of the "TrendSights: Smart Living" report to their offering.
Contemporary consumers generally adopt the mentality that science and technology are making their lives easier and more comfortable. In a bid to capitalize on this sentiment, a growing number of CPG brands are developing futuristic products and services, at the intersection of the digital and physical worlds, which serve to address consumer and societal problems associated with the here and now.
- Pinpoint key marketing and innovation "platforms" that can be employed to identify new product and service opportunities.
- Access a number of unique Datamonitor datasets to better understand how the exponential changes in technology are transforming consumer expectations.
- Investigate why consumers are increasingly relying on technology to meet their consumption and lifestyle needs.
- Understand how "smart" innovation opportunities differ based on consumers' unique approaches to accessing online content.
Hyperconnectivity - whereby everything is connected - provides the backdrop to the "Smart Living" sub-trend. "Smart" can be defined by the so-called "Three I's": interconnected, intelligent, instrumented. CPG products and services delivering against any of these core dimensions can be deemed "smart"; those that integrate two or more are "smarter."
In 2011 smartphone penetration reached more than 40% in the US, UK, Spain, and Italy. In developing nations, ownership is forecast to show strong growth to 2016. This ever-increasing adoption of smartphones has (and will continue to) extend the degree of consumer connectedness globally, driving an expectation for "smarter" CPG solutions.
- What are the key mega-trends, trends, and sub-trends that are shaping the consumer and innovation landscape? Where does "Smart Living" fit?
- What is the "Smart Living" sub-trend? How does it impact consumers?
- What will the sub-trend mean for core product and marketing innovation in the consumer product goods industry?
- How can new and emerging technologies be optimally integrated into consumer and retail product propositions?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktrp5v/trendsights
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks