|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 06:02 AM EST||
KD Concepts, a leading sales and marketing company, announced that they have earned a prized “Campaign Cup” for their excellent work on behalf of a major telecommunications client.
Chosen to receive the cup based on their leading statistics and quality delivered to the client for the fourth quarter of 2012, KD Concepts is already working to win the honor again in the first quarter of 2013. KD Concepts was the top performer over more than 80 other sales offices working on the same campaign.
“I’m very proud of our team’s hard work to ensure our clients’ success,” said Kristy Duprey, president of KD Concepts. “We will continue to hit our goals in the upcoming months and work to keep this trophy in our office.”
The mission of KD Concepts is to provide opportunities to motivated individuals seeking to develop themselves personally and professionally while actively participating in a team environment. KD Concepts is committed to developing strong relationships with both internal and external partners and clients.
About KD Concepts
KD Concepts specializes in offering sales and direct marketing solutions to some of the largest companies in their respected industries. The company represents some of the world’s biggest brands in the telecommunication and technology industries. For more information, call 414-302-9180 or go to http://www.kdconcepts.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks