|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 05:00 AM EST||
MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 -- Florida National University was selected to participate in the Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) Scholarship program as a Minority Serving Institution in Florida.
The Navy ROTC Scholarship program provides $180,000 in scholarship money and earns a commission as a naval officer upon graduation. Other benefits include full tuition, books, and academic related expenses at over 150 top colleges and universities. The student receives a monthly spending allowance and guaranteed employment for at least four years.
About FNU: Florida National University (FNU) is proud to offer certifications, Bachelor degrees & Master Degree program for its students. Students can attend FNU at our campuses in South Florida or attend online college classes.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Luigi Valdivieso
Phone: (786) 364-9515
Mr. Guillermo Ortiz
Phone: 305-821-3333 extension 1084
Mr. Jorge Alfonso
Florida National University Military Affairs Department
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?