|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2013 04:30 AM EST||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 02/06/13 --
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
As a Gold sponsor of the Low Latency Summit, Azul Systems, the award-winning leader in Java runtime scalability, would like to invite you to attend the event as our guest. Hosted in London at the America Square Conference Centre on the 19 February, the summit focuses on how high performance technologies underpin profitable automated trading strategies, with an emphasis on real life experience from the European marketplace.
At 2.30pm, in the Fleet Room, Azul's CTO Gil Tene will be running a workshop examining how Java developers, when deploying Zing, are achieving worst case platform latencies of 10 milliseconds and less "out of the box", and maximum platform latencies of 2-3 milliseconds with very little tuning. During the session Gil will also outline some of the "secret sauce" that makes such breakthroughs in Java platform behaviour possible, and will share some aggressive tuning methods that can bring peak Java application latencies to well below the single millisecond mark.
To accept our invitation, please e-mail email@example.com and we will ensure you are registered for the event. We look to forward to seeing you on 19 February.
For a complete list of Azul Systems events, visit: http://www.azulsystems.com/events-calendar.
About Azul Systems
Azul Systems delivers high-performance and elastic Java Virtual Machines (JVMs) with unsurpassed scalability, manageability and production-time visibility. Designed and optimized for x86 servers and enterprise-class workloads, Azul's Zing JVM is the only Java runtime that supports highly consistent and pauseless execution for throughput-intensive and QoS-sensitive Java applications. Azul's products enable organizations to dramatically simplify Java deployments with fewer instances, greater response time consistency, and dramatically better operating costs. http://www.azulsystems.com
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/Gil-Tene.jpg.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher