|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 03:00 AM EST||
euNetworks GmbH, a subsidiary of euNetworks Group Limited (SGX: H23.SI), today announced it has signed new multi-year agreements with uvensys GmbH, delivering Dark Fibre and Internet Services in Frankfurt. These new services are key to uvensys’ expansion plans underway, as they look to open a further data centre in Frankfurt.
uvensys is a managed services and hosting provider, delivering a modular approach to business networking and corporate infrastructure needs. Their product and service portfolio include uHosting- from virtualisation through to dedicated server architecture, uAccess- Internet based solutions tailored to customer needs, uNetwork- a corporate MPLS VPN based networking product, as well as services such as Monitoring, Consulting and bespoke solution development.
“We are in the process of expanding our footprint in the data centre market to support our portfolio, enabling us to offer more services to our growing business customer base,” said Volker Lieder, Chief Executive Officer of uvensys. “It is important that our underlying network provider is established in the market and will be able to meet our needs as we continue to develop our business. euNetworks owns and operates a fibre based network in Frankfurt and was a natural choice for us to work with on this. We trust their network and technical expertise.”
“uvensys is a small but rapidly growing business, with clients who need a high service level commitment from them,” said Uwe Nickl, Chief Marketing Officer of euNetworks. “Dark fibre connections between their key locations is fundamental to being able to deliver that and we are delighted to be supporting uvensys as they expand. At euNetworks we believe that all businesses can benefit from bandwidth without limits. The best way to ensure you have the bandwidth to scale is through fibre connections between buildings. This is a product that we continue to see more demand for across our operating markets.”
euNetworks Group Limited (SGX: H23:SI) is a bandwidth infrastructure provider, owning and operating 13 fibre based metropolitan networks across Europe connected with a high capacity intercity backbone covering 38 cities in 9 countries. The Company offers a portfolio of metropolitan and long haul services including Colocation, Dark Fibre, Metro Wavelengths, Wavelengths, Ethernet, and Internet. Enterprise and carrier customers benefit from euNetworks’ unique inventory of fibre and duct based assets that are tailored to fulfil their high bandwidth needs.
euNetworks Group Limited is headquartered in London and publicly listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange. For further information please visit www.eunetworks.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London