|By Business Wire||
|February 6, 2013 12:08 AM EST||
Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) and Virgin Media Inc. (“Virgin Media”) (NASDAQ: VMED; LSE: VMED) will conduct a joint call to discuss the transaction for members of the media on February 6, 2013 at 02:00 a.m. EST (February 6, 2013 at 7:00 a.m. GMT). At that time, management of both Liberty Global and Virgin Media may make observations concerning their historical operating performance, their results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2012 and may make comments regarding outlook and other forward-looking information. Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the teleconference.
|877.249.9037 United States (toll-free)|
|212.444.0412 United States|
|+44 (0) 800 279 4841 United Kingdom|
|2479314 Participant Passcode|
About Liberty Global
Liberty Global is the leading international cable company, with operations in 13 countries. We connect people to the digital world and enable them to discover and experience its endless possibilities. Our market-leading television, broadband internet and telephony services are provided through next-generation networks and innovative technology platforms that connect 20 million customers who subscribe to 35 million services as of December 31, 2012.
Liberty Global's consumer brands include UPC, Unitymedia, Kabel BW, Telenet and VTR. Our operations also include Chellomedia, our content division, UPC Business, a commercial services division, and Liberty Global Ventures, our investment fund. For more information, please visit www.lgi.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?