|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 10:35 PM EST||
Today, Sajjad Malik, President and CEO of OnCore Manufacturing, a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services to the aerospace and defense, medical and industrial markets, announced that David Brakenwagen has been promoted to the position of Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing. In his new role Brakenwagen will lead all of OnCore’s sales and marketing functions.
Malik stated: “Our customers are looking for solutions to their products’ complex design, supply-chain, manufacturing and fulfillment requirements. This requires not only an understanding of OnCore’s capabilities but a deep understanding of our customers’ businesses. David brings a unique perspective to OnCore having worked for both global industrial OEMs as well as leading EMS providers.”
“OnCore has recently announced new initiatives, including site expansions and growing our engineering services offering. David’s experience creating valued solutions and services for the markets OnCore serves will increase our ability to bring our expanding offering to our current and future customers,” said Malik. “David’s strong leadership skills used to drive team innovation will continue to support OnCore’s growth.”
Prior to OnCore, Brakenwagen has held various senior leadership positions with C&M Corporation, Epic Technologies, Flextronics, and ABB.
OnCore Manufacturing, LLC is a leading provider of product commercialization services for low-medium volume, high-complexity products to international blue-chip aerospace and defense, industrial, and medical companies. With manufacturing facilities in Springfield and Wilmington, MA, Longmont, CO, San Marcos, Fremont and San Jose, CA, Suzhou, China and Tijuana, Mexico, OnCore manages customers’ high-complexity products while providing them maximum flexibility to manage their business in a close, collaborative relationship. More information is available at www.oncorems.com. OnCore is an equal opportunity employer.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher