|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 07:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- McGuire Real Estate, a San Francisco-based real estate company specializing in luxury real estate, recognizes the five newest sales associates to join the McGuire Partner Program at its 2013 Kick Off event at The Presidio Golden Gate Club.
"At McGuire, we believe that superior results should yield superior rewards," said Charles E. Moore, CEO. "The McGuire Partner Program recognizes and rewards those agents that consistently produce at unparalleled levels."
Launched in 2004, the McGuire Real Estate Partner Program is a unique program that rewards top producing agents with shared distribution of profits.
The new McGuire Partners for 2012 are:
- Adam Gavzer, McGuire SOMA Office
- Alisa Ruiz-Johnson, McGuire Peninsula Office
- Ana T.L. Dierkhising, McGuire Marina Office
- Howard Reinstein, McGuire Noe Valley Office
- Kim Gelman, McGuire Peninsula Office
ABOUT MCGUIRE REAL ESTATE
McGuire Real Estate has been an integral part of the real estate scene in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 90 years. A mid-sized, regional boutique, McGuire specializes in luxury real estate but applies the highest standards of service to properties in every price range, and to every client. Its customer first philosophy and local focus has proved to be a winning formula for this Bay Area real estate leader. McGuire's affiliation with Luxury Portfolio successfully connects its clients and agents to a worldwide marketplace. McGuire operates three offices in San Francisco, one in Marin County, one in Burlingame serving the Peninsula, and one in Berkeley serving the East Bay.
VP of Marketing
McGuire Real Estate
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London