|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 06:16 PM EST||
TUCSON, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Vante, a leader in thermal forming devices and services will be demonstrating its dynamic, "Choice Focused" lineup of cutting edge offerings at all price points at MD&M Anaheim on February 12, 13 and 14. Vante is an employee-owned, global technology company that designs and produces products for the precise manipulation of medical plastics.
Conference attendees can experience first-hand the Vante catheter manufacturing devices, including the Topaz, the Jade, the Saffire®, the Emerald and the Ruby.
"Vante is excited about demonstrating our outstanding line up of cutting edge thermoforming catheter manufacturing equipment to potential customers in Anaheim," stated Brent Fausett, Vante Vice President and General Manager. "And if they contact us at email@example.com we will be sure to get them complimentary tickets to the show."
Vante has been a leader in the medical device manufacturing industry for over 30 years. Specializing in the four categories of catheter manufacturing equipment, biopharmaceutical equipment, industrial applications and OEM solutions, Vante's products include their own manufacturing systems, industrial tube sealers, and plastic sealing and welding technology.
The company serves more than 500 customers and works with over 23 partners to distribute its products globally. Vante grew in excess of 15% annually over the last six years and is targeting similar growth this year.
For additional information please visit www.vante.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks