|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 06:05 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- McGuire Real Estate, a San Francisco Bay Area boutique real estate firm, celebrated a successful 2012 and recognized its top producing sales associates at its 2013 Kick Off event at The Presidio Golden Gate Club.
This year's #1 Company-Wide Top Producer award went to McGuire Partner, Neal Ward, who began his real estate career with McGuire more than 20 years ago. Neal represented some of the city's highest profile home sales this past year, from the Gold Coast blocks of Broadway to the prime streets of Presidio Heights.
In addition, McGuire recognized the top performing sales associates from each of its offices, Rookie of the Year, and its Platinum Service Award recipients celebrating their 20th year as a key member of the McGuire family.
McGuire congratulates the following 2012 Annual Kick-Off Award recipients:
- McGuire Top producer East Bay - Barbara Reynolds
- McGuire Top Producer Noe Valley - Jeffrey Salgado
- McGuire Top Producer Marin - Liz McCarthy
- McGuire Top Producer SOMA/Bluxome - Eric Turner
- McGuire Top Producer Peninsula - Greg Damelio
- McGuire Rookie of the Year - Jennifer Dal Bozzo
- McGuire Platinum Service 20 Years - Carol Brooks
- McGuire Platinum Service 20 Years - Mike Fleming
- McGuire Platinum Service 20 Years - Ronni Garfield
McGuire also recognized the top 36 sales associates in the firm as its Top Producers. This designation is based on gross sales volume, company-wide. Their combined sale in 2012 was more than three-fourths of a billion dollars. McGuire's 2012 Top Producers include: John Asdourian, Gael Bruno, Barbara Callan, Robert Callan, Jamie Comer, Angelo Cosentino, Greg Damelio, Leslie de Bretteville, Ana Dierkhising, Robin Dustan, Sharon Faccinto, Michael Fleming, Lea Ann Fleming, Ronni Garfield, Adam Gavzer, Kim Gelman, Todd Gray, Sarah Kowalczyk, Laura Lanzone, Stasi Martin, Liz McCarthy, Lotte Moore, Geoffrey Nelson, Chris O'Connor, Chris Panou, David Parry, Lynn Reid, Howard Reinstein, Barbara Reynolds, Alisa Ruiz-Johnson, Jeffrey Salgado, Valerie Sancimino, Darwin Tejada, Eric Turner and Neal Ward.
ABOUT MCGUIRE REAL ESTATE
McGuire Real Estate has been an integral part of the real estate scene in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 90 years. A mid-sized, regional boutique, McGuire specializes in luxury real estate, but applies the highest standards of service to properties in every price range, and to every client. Its "customer first" philosophy and local focus has proved to be a winning formula for this Bay Area real estate leader. McGuire's affiliation with Luxury Portfolio successfully connects its clients and agents to a worldwide marketplace. McGuire operates three offices in San Francisco, one in Marin County, one in Burlingame serving the Peninsula, and one in Berkeley serving the East Bay.
VP of Marketing
McGuire Real Estate
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks