|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:00 PM EST||
OtterBox® Hong Kong, APAC headquarters for the internationally renowned protective case manufacturer, launched a new e-commerce website to cater exclusively to customers in the Asia Pacific region (http://otterbox.com.hk).
In order to meet the ongoing needs of customers in the Asia Pacific region, this new website will offer the full range of OtterBox products and fulfill orders from its strategically located APAC distribution facility. Free shipping is available for orders shipping to Hong Kong and Macau. Shipping costs for other countries in the region have been significantly reduced, offering additional savings for customers.
“I am very excited about the launch of the APAC website,” Steve Nisbet, Managing Director of OtterBox Asia Pacific, said. “ This strategic effort will allow us to better serve our customers, and I am delighted to now offer better support and cost savings to all our fans and suppliers."
The new website can be viewed in English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Additional languages will be added later in 2013. With this launch, OtterBox Hong Kong also unveiled its first limited edition line – the Defender Series Friends Collection: cases for Apple® iPhone® 5 featuring the brand's signature otter face in Multi Gold and Mono Gold. These cases are now exclusively available for a limited time on the new e-commerce site.
To learn more about OtterBox Hong Kong visit http://otterbox.com.hk.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, innovation and perseverance, OtterBox is a leader in the production of premier protective solutions for global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Incorporating creativity and cutting-edge design into every product, OtterBox creates sleek and durable cases that offer reliable device protection to complement any lifestyle.
OtterBox was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in the U.S. OtterBox Hong Kong operations opened in April 2011 and have established distribution in 14 countries throughout the APAC region.
For more information about OtterBox Hong Kong, visit www.otterbox.com.hk. We’ve Got Technology Covered.
©2013 Otter Products, LLC. All rights reserved. OtterBox and all OtterBox logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of Otter Products, LLC. All other logos, trademarks and symbols are the property of their respective owners.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks