|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 04:30 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Heritage Commerce Corp (NASDAQ: HTBK), the parent company of Heritage Bank of Commerce, today announced that Jeffrey Perkins has joined the bank as Senior Vice President and Central Coast Regional Manager.
"Jeffrey's experience and commitment to clients and community are exactly what we were looking for in this management position," said Michael Benito, Executive Vice-President, Banking Division. "We are excited he has joined our Heritage Bank team where he will be managing our offices in Morgan Hill and Gilroy."
"With nearly 35 years of business banking experience, and a proven track record of managing and growing regional banking businesses in Central California, we are confident that Jeffrey will be an invaluable member of our business banking team," said Walt Kaczmarek, CEO and President.
Formerly with Pacific Capital Bancorp for 12 years, Perkins was a Regional Manager where he was responsible for their Northern Region from Monterey to San Jose. He was also a former Senior Vice President and Client Manager for Bank of America where he served for 23 years.
Perkins graduated from the California State University at Fresno, with a Bachelors of Business Administration, as well as post graduate work at the Wharton School of Business. He also has an extensive public service history on the Central Coast where he serves on the Morgan Hill Community Foundation.
Heritage Commerce Corp, a bank holding company established in February 1998, is the parent company of Heritage Bank of Commerce, established in 1994 and headquartered in San Jose with full-service branches in Danville, Fremont, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Pleasanton, and Walnut Creek. Heritage Bank of Commerce is an SBA Preferred Lender with an additional Loan Production Office in Santa Rosa, California. For more information, please visit www.heritagecommercecorp.com.
Vice President/Marketing Director
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?