|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 04:17 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Giant Tiger is excited to announce the expansion of our store in Truro, Nova Scotia. This expansion will see a bigger and brighter store, better suited to serve the needs of the community in Truro.
The store is being redesigned to greatly improve the shopping experience for our customers. Truro shoppers will find even more of the same outstanding values, great deals and friendly customer service they've come to expect from Giant Tiger for their fashion, food and home needs - PLUS a lot more space to shop and a fun new Giant Tiger look!
The store will have approximately 25,230 square feet of selling space, a significant increase from the current 18,960 square feet.
"With this expansion we will be able to improve your shopping experience making each visit a memorable one," says Store Owner Jamie Brake. "I would like to sincerely thank the people of Truro for making us their shopping destination of choice and supporting us as a local retailer."
The new store will open on June 22, 2013.
About Giant Tiger:
Giant Tiger is Canada's low price Giant! We are the leading Canadian owned family discount store, committed to providing on trend family fashions, groceries, and everyday needs. Established in 1961 in Ottawa's Byward Market, the privately held company has grown to over 200 locations across Canada and employs over 7,000 team members. All Giant Tiger locations are locally owned or operated by a team member that knows the community. In addition, in 2001 the North West Company entered into a franchise agreement with Giant Tiger Stores Limited for NWC to open and operate Giant Tiger stores in Western Canada. The friendly local stores with the iconic yellow Tiger logo are not only where Canadians shop more and spend less, but they help bring communities together. Giant Tiger has a long-standing tradition of supporting surrounding communities and corporate stewardship. In 2012, Giant Tiger donated more than $2 million to more than 700 local associations and charities across Canada. For more information about the company, please visit www.gianttiger.com or join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gianttiger or follow us on Twitter @GTboutique.
Giant Tiger, a proud Canadian company since... FOREVER! #CanadaPROUD
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London