|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 03:10 PM EST||
Business Wire announced that Elaine Stiles has been promoted to regional vice president at Business Wire, leading sales and operations for the Chicago, Austin, Dallas and Houston bureaus.
Elaine Stiles, Regional Vice President (Photo: Business Wire)
In her new role, Stiles will focus on continuing the strong growth trajectory of the Chicago region, a major contributor to Business Wire’s success, while expanding the emergent Texas region.
“Elaine has been successful at each step in her career at Business Wire and I have no doubt she will continue that pattern as regional vice president. Chicago and Texas are key markets for Business Wire and we're fortunate to have Elaine’s talent, knowledge and experience as she moves into this very important expanded role,” said Ken Bouton, senior vice president, global sales.
Stiles began working at Business Wire as an account executive in 2005 and worked her way up to senior account executive in 2008 and most recently, regional manager of the Chicago office in 2010. She was recognized as an outstanding account executive in 2008 and a top regional manager of the year in both 2010 and 2011.
“My experience at Business Wire has been so rewarding, working with so many knowledgeable people within our industry and being part of the Berkshire Hathaway family,” said Stiles.
Stiles graduated from Cleveland State University with a Bachelor’s degree in marketing. She is a native of Cleveland, where she travels frequently to spend time with family and friends. She enjoys the outdoors and is active in many sports including volleyball, softball, skiing and also enjoys rooting for her favorite Cleveland and Chicago sports teams. Stiles loves all types of music and enjoys attending live concerts in her spare time.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Investor relations, public relations, public policy and marketing professionals rely on Business Wire to accurately distribute market-moving news and multimedia, host online newsrooms, build content marketing platforms and provide audience analysis that improves engagement with specified target markets. Founded in 1961, Business Wire is a trusted source for news organizations, journalists, investment professionals and regulatory authorities, delivering news directly into editorial systems and leading online news sources, while boosting SEO and social media engagement via its multi-patented simultaneous NX Network. Business Wire has more than 30 bureaus worldwide to securely meet the varying needs of communications professionals and news consumers.
Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for Business Wire.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London