|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 02:57 PM EST||
TORONTO, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Canadian World Fund Limited (TSX:CWF) reports on an unaudited basis that its net asset value per share (NAV) at January 31, 2013 was $5.51, resulting in year-to-date and 12-month NAV returns of 3.4% and 2.8%, respectively. These compare with the 5.0% and 11.5% returns of the benchmark Morgan Stanley Capital International All Country World Index, in Canadian dollar terms, for the same periods.
The closing price for CWF's common shares at January 31, 2013 was $3.59, resulting in year-to-date and 12-month market returns of 4.1% and 2.3%, respectively.
The geographic sector weightings of CWF's investment portfolio at market as of January 31, 2013 were as follows:
Canada 28.5% United States 26.7% Asia 19.2% Europe 15.4% Latin America 8.9% Australia 1.3%
The top ten investments which comprised 43.1% of the investment portfolio at market as of January 31, 2013 were as follows:
Lojas Renner S.A. (Brazil) 5.4% Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited (Hong Kong) 5.3% HDFC Bank Ltd. (India) 5.1% Cash (Canada) 4.4% Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (India) 4.2% Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (Canada) 4.2% Petrofac Limited (United Kingdom) 3.9% International Business Machines Corporation (United States) 3.6% Deere & Company (United States) 3.6% Apple Inc. (United States) 3.4%
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher