|By Marketwire .||
|February 5, 2013 12:16 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- The Honourable Gary Goodyear, Minister of State (Science and Technology), will deliver opening remarks at the Brazil-Canada Innovation, Science and Technology Forum.
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 Time: 8:30 a.m. Location: Heenan Blaikie LLP Bay Adelaide Centre 333 Bay Street, Suite 2900 Toronto, Ontario
Director of Communications
Office of the Honourable Gary Goodyear
Minister of State (Science and Technology)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks