|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 10:06 AM EST||
KeyedIn™ Solutions has launched a Rapid Application Development Platform, KeyedIn™ Flex Platform that can speed up development time by a game-changing 60-70 percent while simultaneously reducing costs and the risks associated with traditional software development processes. The Platform allows those without extensive coding experience to create and deploy cloud based enterprise business applications.
The launch follows the company’s successful acquisition of Iceberg technology and its Irish-based development team. Rebranded as KeyedIn Flex Platform, it offers a highly dynamic web-based tool that reduces application development time by around two-thirds of current levels. The acquisition is another key ingredient that will further accelerate KeyedIn’s growth, which has gone from startup to more than 28,000 users and 19 global offices in a little over a year.
KeyedIn Flex Platform enables the rapid development of web-based business applications, such as: CRM, HR, Invoicing, Workflow, Online Forms, and Portals. It offers a ‘drag and drop’ form designer and easy integration to other popular business solutions, such as financials or CRM.
Karen Adame, Chief Product Officer at KeyedIn, says: “With the acquisition of the Iceberg technology and development of KeyedIn Flex Platform, KeyedIn Solutions has the platform to not only build new applications, but also to extend existing applications and to provide customers with the tools to modify applications to meet their specific needs.”
“KeyedIn customers will leverage the platform to personalize their implementation of the company’s latest products and partners will be able to use the platform to build extensions to our portfolio of business applications.”
The first of the KeyedIn Flex Platform developed applications is KeyedIn™ Manufacturing, scheduled to launch at Houstex in February, a 100% Cloud-based manufacturing application designed specifically for the small- to mid-sized manufacturing sector.
Both the KeyedIn Flex Platform and the resulting applications are available anytime, anywhere and on any device.
The rapid growth of KeyedIn has been fuelled by its focus on SaaS (Software as a Service) business solutions. These have gained rapid acceptance across the business landscape as challenging economies have discouraged companies from on-premise installations requiring high up front capital expenditure.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks