|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 08:45 AM EST||
Market Publishers Ltd and Shift Thought signed a partnership agreement for quality market research promotion on Internet. MarketPublishers.com is now authorized to distribute and sell Shift Thought reports.
“We are pleased to inform that from today we enter into cooperation with Shift Thought – a UK-based private limited company committed to helping businesses understand and manage complexity through crucial thinking and simple actions. Their team of professionals has nearly ten years’ experience in the areas of strategy, marketing, operations, business architecture, programme and process management, as well as software development across a versatility of industries. Beyond all question, the agreement we’ve signed with Shift Thought will be beneficial, not just for both parties involved, but for our multinational clients as well,” commented Tanya Rezler, Assistant Manager at Partners Department at Market Publishers Ltd.
In-demand market research report by Shift Thought:
Digital Money in Pakistan 2013. Pakistan is currently undergoing a transformation in financial services, with the spread of digital money aided by the rapid penetration of mobile phones. The Reserve Bank of Pakistan is working with several public and private organizations to promote financial inclusion through a branchless banking model by creating an enabling environment for the development of services in the country. The research report provides a clear understanding of Pakistan’s digital money ecosystem within the context of the larger region and world-wide trends …
More details on Shift Thought and their reports can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/shift_thought/info.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks