|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 08:39 AM EST||
With the demand for broadband-enabled data applications being on the rise in a slew of vertical market segments such as oil, construction, defense, public safety, the LTE services in these segments are expected to grow at a CAGR of over 62.5 percent to amount to approximately USD 22.8 billion in terms of service revenue by early 2019. The public safety segment is forecast to take the lead regarding the number of subscribers.
Currently, Alcatel Lucent, Cassidian, Ericsson, Pepper Construction, Telit Wireless Solutions, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Wireless are amid the most promising companies in the LTE space. They continuously work on the optimizing of LTE for a slew of applications: multimedia PTT, remote data acquisition, video surveillance, etc.
New market research report “LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 – 2018” developed by Mind Commerce Publishing offers a unique analysis of LTE in industry verticals. The study contains a comprehensive overview of the LTE technology, examination of value chain in vertical industry segments, description of business cases and assessment of key trends and drivers. Data on subscription and service revenues; use cases, case studies and adoption timelines for LTE; profiles of leading companies; future forecasts for subscriptions and service revenue through 2018 are also available in the research report.
Vertical industry segments covered in the study: Oil, Construction, Mining, Utilities, Agriculture, Gas and Energy, Transportation, Defense, Healthcare, Education and Distance Learning, Public Safety.
Title: LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 2,995.00
More New Market Reports by Mind Commerce Publishing Include:
- Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement
- Brave New World: Convergence of Broadband, Location and Augmented Reality
- Next Generation Mobile Marketing: Location, Social Commerce, and Augmented Reality
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
More new research reports by Mind Commerce Publishing can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/mind_commerce/info.html
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?