|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 08:35 AM EST||
Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE) today announced that it will release results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 after the close of regular market hours.
Following the release, Alan J. Herrick, Sapient’s chief executive officer and co-chairman, and Joseph S. Tibbetts, Jr., senior vice president and chief financial officer, will discuss the results in a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET, which will also be broadcast live via the Internet.
The dial-in information for the conference call is:
US: (877) 291-1296
International: (720) 259-9209
To access the live webcast of the event, please click on the link below:
In addition, a re-broadcast of the webcast will be available in the investors section of www.sapient.com.
Sapient is a global services company that helps clients transform in the areas of business, marketing, and technology. The company operates three divisions that enable clients to gain a competitive advantage and succeed in an increasingly digital world. SapientNitro, Sapient Global Markets, and Sapient Government Services fuse insight, creativity, and technology to drive innovation and to help clients navigate complex business problems. Our approach is the subject of case studies used by MBA programs at Harvard and Yale. The company has operations in The Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapient.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks