|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 08:21 AM EST||
InfoSystems, one of the fastest-growing technology solutions providers in the Southeast, is bringing some of the biggest names in technology innovation together in one showcase on February 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Knoxville Convention Center. A special luncheon keynote address by Randy Fleenor, an IBM disaster recovery planning expert, will kick off the event at 11:30 a.m. by highlighting the five most common gaps in disaster recovery planning.
“Since 1994 we have partnered with the companies we’ve viewed as being industry leaders, so that we could provide our customers with best-in-class technology,” said Clay Hales, President and CEO of InfoSystems. “Bringing this many partners together to show off their technologies in one place is a new concept for us here, and the confidence our partners have in us to bring this to Knoxville shows how far we’ve come in 19 years as a company.”
Technology demonstrations include:
- Brocade: Enabling Distance vMotion with IBM SVC Stretched Cluster and Brocade Intelligent Network
- IBM DS3500 and DCS3700: New Features, Functions and Benefits, Presented by NetApp
- IBM ProtecTIER: Five Most Common Ways Businesses Lose Data
- IBM PureSystems: Expert Integrated Systems
- IBM Smarter Storage: Featuring V7000, V3700, Real-time Compression and XIV Disk Storage
- IBM System x: Enhance and Optimize Server Performance and Capability
- Mitel Virtual Communications Director: the Industry’s First Virtualized Voice Communications Software Application
- QLogic: IBM Virtual Fabric Adapters, VMware Plug-in and other technologies
- VMware: Virtualizing Desktops and Applications for Improved Business Continuity
The interactive event will showcase the latest advancements in business technology and offers a look toward the future of technology convergence. The open-floor format and 10 breakout sessions will allow Knoxville technology executives to come to one place, as their schedules allow, and browse or deep dive into solutions based on their interests and needs.
Technology professionals and executives wanting more information on the event and breakout sessions are invited to visit: http://infosystems.biz/knoxville-technology-convergence-showcase-feb-2013.html.
InfoSystems serves enterprise and small to medium-sized businesses in the Southeast. Major areas of expertise encompass data management, hardware, software and communications, and are backed by certifications in data storage, virtualization, cloud, server infrastructure, backup and disaster recovery, network security, software development, voice service and unified communications. iAssurance Managed Services are available for a proactive and predictable investment in 24/7 reliability and stability.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks