|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 07:43 AM EST||
EXTON, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Elemica, the leading provider of supply chain integration and optimization solutions, announces that Chief Technology Officer, Rich Katz, will be speaking at ProcureCon Asia 2013, which is held February 26 - March 1, 2013 in Singapore. Rich will be presenting on the topic, "Effective cloud based supplier management strategies: Improving supplier relationships through cutting edge cloud based management software." Procurement management attendees will learn the benefits of cloud computing and how to revolutionize strategic supplier relationships that innovate and streamline business processes.
"Procurement leaders must ensure their inbound flow of materials arrive at the right place and at the right time while managing an ideal balance of inventory, working capital, and quality," said Rich Katz, CTO of Elemica. "New cloud technologies are making it even easier for companies to orchestrate their supply chains with their trading partners, lowering the cost of doing business, automating manual processes, and gaining real visibility into their business. Using these technologies, and taking supplier relationships to the next level, delivers a significant competitive advantage to companies positioned to embrace the opportunity."
Rich's session time is at 4:30 PM (16:30) on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. The presentation will answer the questions:
- How can cloud-based software support your supplier relationship management strategies?
- What difficulties are there with implementing cloud software throughout your supply chain, and how can these be solved?
- What's next? How can cloud-based software help take your supplier relationship management program to the next level?
Elemica delivers innovative cloud-based supplier management solutions that promote new levels of efficiency and profitability for a leaner and more fully optimized supply chain. Elemica's Supplier Management Product Suite simplifies procurement processes with automation that allows the electronic transfer of purchase orders, invoices, changes and cancellations; acknowledges order receipt and sends advanced shipping notices; and optimizes material levels in inventory to ensure the right amount of products are available to meet customer service levels. Global supply chains gain visibility, management and analysis that transform businesses and supplier relationships for optimal performance and profitability.
Elemica delivers state-of-the-art supply chain solutions in the areas of customer, supplier, sourcing, and logistics management. Elemica drives bottom line business results by promoting reduced cost of operations, faster process execution, automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between business partners. Elemica was founded in 2000 and today connects more than 5,000 companies across multiple industries, processing over $150 billion in annual transactions. Elemica's global operations are headquartered outside Philadelphia and include offices in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Frankfurt, London, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore and Tokyo. Clients include BASF, BP, Continental, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, LANXESS, Michelin, Rhodia, Shell, Sumitomo Chemical, and Yokohama. For more information, visit www.elemica.com.
For More Information Contact:
(770) 642-2080 x 214
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher