|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:45 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhfmt9/2013_worldwide) has announced the addition of the "2013 Worldwide Electronic Computer Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 Worldwide Electronic Computer Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, mainframe manufacturing, personal computer manufacturing and minicomputers manufacturing.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 334111: Electronic Computer Manufacturing . This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or assembling electronic computers, such as mainframes, personal computers, workstations, laptops, and computer servers. Computers can be analog, digital, or hybrid. Digital computers, the most common type, are devices that do all of the following: (1) store the processing program or programs and the data immediately necessary for the execution of the program; (2) can be freely programmed in accordance with the requirements of the user; (3) perform arithmetical computations specified by the user; and (4) execute, without human intervention, a processing program that requires the computer to modify its execution by logical decision during the processing run. Analog computers are capable of simulating mathematical models and contain at least analog, control, and programming elements.
- Communications Equipment
- Computer Networks
- Computer Peripherals
- Computer Storage Devices
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing is 100% comparable to
SIC 3571 - Electronic Computers
- Electronic computers
- Computers, digital, analog or hybrid
- Mainframe computers
- Personal computers (microcomputers)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhfmt9/2013_worldwide
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher