|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
Despite challenging economic times and mounting consumer expectations, conversational marketing technology provider Neolane demonstrated once again that it understands the growing challenges marketers face. In the era of the activist customer--that has near-perfect access to information--Neolane has acted on its vision and helped global brands address new digital channels and empower them to sustain lifetime dialogues with their customers. Subsequently, Neolane announced $58 million in revenue and a 40 percent increase in global consolidated growth to close out another profitable year.
Gartner Research Vice President Laura McLellan noted in a January 2012 webinar that Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) will spend more on IT than Chief Information Officers (CIOs) by 2017. CMOs now have greater purchasing power and have recognized the need for easy-to-use, cloud-based marketing technologies that they can operate independent of IT. As the number of communications channels rises and Big Data volume increases, marketers are utilizing Neolane’s platform to effectively reach today’s digital customer.
Based on this innovative, next-generation marketing platform, Neolane landed leading global brands as customers including Interflora, L’Occitane, Royal Bank of Scotland, Transitions Optical, Vorwek, Waters Corporation and Wells Fargo Center. These brands selected Neolane for its vision, agility and position in the market as the only leading independent cloud-based digital marketing technology provider.
“In spite of a challenging global economy, Neolane thrived in 2012 by providing marketers with a platform that increases customer engagement through conversational marketing,” said Stéphane Dehoche, president and CEO, Neolane. “With our innovative cloud-based marketing technology, Neolane is helping brands facilitate a deeper connection with their customers and prospects, resulting in increased customer lifetime value.”
In 2012, Neolane continued its commitment to marketing innovation by providing brands with features to address new marketing opportunities, including:
- SoLoMo: Driving higher levels of cross-channel engagement, Neolane Mobile App Channel allows organizations to facilitate one-to-one personalized messages and offers in mobile push notifications and in-app content.
- Facebook’s Open Graph: Neolane Social Marketing now allows marketers to take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time consumer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. This provides marketers greater insight into customer interests, allowing them to provide more personalized experiences across the full range of marketing channels.
- Big Data: With the enhanced version of Neolane Marketing Analytics, marketers can now gain an even better understanding of their customers’ behaviors across channels. This enables them to execute fine-tuned marketing actions based on this knowledge and monitor the efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- Real-Time Marketing: Neolane Interaction, the company’s application for fusing inbound and outbound offers, now allows marketers to interact with anonymous prospects online who are not in their database and to dynamically generate real-time tailored offers with unprecedented scalability and performance.
Neolane also secured validation of its solutions and approach to conversational marketing from independent research firms and was named a Leader in Forrester Research, Inc.’s "The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (CCCM), Q1 2012."1 Gartner recognized Neolane as a Visionary across three areas including the Gartner, Inc. 2012 “Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management,"2 the 2012 "Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management,"3 and the Gartner, Inc. 2012 "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management."4
Currently, Neolane touts more than 400 customers globally, including divisions of 47 of the Fortune Global 500, and has expanded its global team to 300 employees. In 2012, the company attracted top talent in the industry to accelerate momentum, including the recent hire of Suresh Vittal as Chief Product Officer. Vittal, who has assumed responsibility for the company’s global product strategy, recently served as Practice Leader for the Customer Intelligence business unit at Forrester Research, Inc. and brings to Neolane a deep knowledge of marketing technology that will drive product innovation.
“Neolane is the catalyst for change for today’s brands,” added Dehoche. “We understand the stakes are higher as marketers are operating in a digital world and need the right technology to optimize their efforts. Neolane assists these organizations with a market-driven approach to building the next-generation marketing platform.”
1 – Forrester, “The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (CCCM), Q1 2012,” by Robert Brosnan, January 2012
2 - Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for CRM Multichannel Campaign Management,” by Adam Sarner, May 22, 2012
3 - Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management,” by Chris Fletcher, June 7, 2012
4- Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Integrated Marketing Management” by Kimberly Collins and Adam Sarner, November 1, 2012
Neolane provides the only conversational marketing technology that empowers organizations to build and sustain one-to-one lifetime dialogues, dramatically increasing revenue and marketing efficiency. Born digital, with best-in-class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion capabilities architected into a single code-based platform, marketers achieve results in record time. Neolane is easy to use for both power and casual users, but powerful enough to drive the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Future proof, Neolane has a track record of enabling its customers to adapt to new customer engagement challenges and exploit opportunities more quickly than their competition. Neolane is used by more than 400 of the world’s leading companies including Alcatel Lucent, barnesandnoble.com, Orange, Sears Canada, Sephora Europe and Sony Music. Visit www.neolane.com and read our blog The Cross-Channel Conversation.
Copyright © 2012 Neolane. All Rights Reserved. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher