|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 06:30 AM EST||
INDIANAPOLIS, IN -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Wes Wells, Vice President of Product Management and Innovation at Healthx, Inc, will be speaking at the 2013 Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) Executive Forum in Las Vegas, NV, February 5, 2013. Mr. Wells will present the latest advancements for healthcare mobile technology in the session, "Mobile Apps: The Future of Health is in Handheld. What's Your Strategy?" He will discuss the Big Data paradigm and how it provides a foundation for artificial intelligence in mobile healthcare technology. TPAs and Health Plans will glean great insight on how to increase user engagement while lowering the cost of healthcare.
The HCAA Executive Forum, held annually, selects industry experts to introduce the latest trends and strategies in technology and business. This year's theme, "What Got You Here Won't Get You There," will provide new insights to best practices for customer engagement, strategies to address healthcare reform challenges and updates to the ever-changing legal and legislative impacts to TPAs.
For over 30 years, the Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) has supported TPAs through educational opportunities from leading industry experts. With the 2010 passing of healthcare reform legislation, HCAA has also committed to take a leading role in legislative advocacy, working to increase its influence with policymakers and the media in order to transform the TPA industry and its role in healthcare.
Healthx ( http://www.healthx.com ) was formed in 1998 to meet the unique communication needs of the healthcare industry by helping payers deliver benefits faster, more effectively and at a lower cost. Healthx has rapidly grown to be the healthcare industry's leading developer of self-service communication and portal technology serving more than 130 payers and 39,000 groups, representing over 12 million individual lives.
VP of Marketing
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks