|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:07 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhmqfz/best_practices) has announced the addition of the "Best Practices Guide for Supply Chain Software" report to their offering.
This is a guide for best practices in the selection, implementation and optimization of enterprise supply chain software. The guide defines and explains supply chain software; provides a market overview; identifies pitfalls where organizations often stumble with software selection; and outlines best practices of supply chain software.
Organizations often fail to receive their desired return on investment, or ROI on their technology investments. One of the main reasons for lower returns has to do with the way organizations purchase enterprise software. This guide was created to assist organizations when purchasing enterprise applications by offering best practices for selection and understanding of enterprise supply chain software.
Organizations tend to misunderstand or neglect the finer points of the selection process, which ultimately leads to selecting the wrong software for the organization's requirements. When undertaking any software acquisition, an organization must understand the components of a Project Life Cycle.
Who Should Read this Guide?
This guide is geared towards professionals within Supply Chain, IT, Operations, logistic, Inventory Management, Distribution and Management roles that require best practices in selection, implementation and optimization of manufacturing software systems. This guide will allow you to avoid IT and achieve greater ROI for your Manufacturing software system.
- Avoid IT failure
- Adopt Best Practices in selection, implementation and optimization
- Achieve greater ROI from existing Supply Chain Software System
- Avoid costly pitfalls
- Streamline processes
Key Topics Covered:
Supply Chain: Defined and Explained
Benefits of Supply Chain Software
Best Practices for Selection of Supply Chain Software
Best Practices for Optimization
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhmqfz/best_practices
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks