|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:05 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2khpw/mobile_pfm_and) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "Mobile, PFM, and Rewards: The Access Value Paradigm" to their offering.
Many leading rewards and loyalty programs in the market today deepen participant value by enabling customers to use accumulated points toward purchases made through another provider or program or by allowing points to be transferred between programs. Capabilities such as these make rewards more fungible but they do not fundamentally address consumers' needs to successfully review, manage, and redeem points gathered through the numerous programs in which most consumers participate.
This report describes Javelin's ACCESS model, which details how the integration of rewards and loyalty within PFM, and the further support of these capabilities with mobile access and delivery tools, can enrich the consumer experience while strengthening consumer ties to merchants and issuers.
- What is Javelin's ACCESS model, and why is it important?
- What solutions exist today to enable consumers to view, manage, and redeem their rewards?
- What features will enhance the utility of rewards and loyalty programs?
- How can today's aggregation and mobile products be improved to better serve all stakeholders to rewards and loyalty programs?
- How are consumers currently being notified of rewards they earn?
- What reward categories are most popular for consumers?
Financial institutions, financial services vendors, payments networks, non-bank financial service providers, merchants and merchant acquirers, rewards and loyalty vendors and developers, personal financial management (PFM) service vendors, PFM websites and developers, online and mobile banking platform providers, online and mobile banking vendors.
- American Express
- Local Offer Network
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2khpw/mobile_pfm_and
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks