|By Business Wire||
|February 5, 2013 06:05 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlsxkx/10_trends_for) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "10 Trends For Financial Services In 2013: Forging a New Frontier for Banking, Payments, Mobile and Security" to their offering.
After a tumultuous election year, financial service providers enter 2013 with little resolution to open issues. In this report, Javelin's senior analysts lay out a roadmap for readers, identifying 10 transformational trends and highlighting the action steps providers should take now to bring order to the rapidly changing arena for banking, payments, mobile and security.
Evolutionary technology change is the order of the day, rejuvenating financial services delivery, the point of sale, and the interaction between channels while also proving to be both an asset and a challenge for financial institutions (FIs). In 2013, non-traditional players like retailers or mobile device and app providers will also increasingly threaten the trusted role of FIs as options like mobile delivery, data analysis, and personal financial management (PFM) advance to offer new avenues for consumer access and profitability.
- How will challenges by new technology players change the traditional FI landscape?
- How are changes in technology affecting consumer behavior, and what can FIs do to benefit from them?
- How can FIs educate and encourage consumers to use mobile technology in mutually beneficial ways?
- How can FIs increase profitability without compromising consumer trust?
- What are the implications from the 2012 election on business investment and consumer behavior?
Financial Institutions: Marketing, E-Commerce,Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Payments, Fraud, Risk Management and Credit/Debit Strategists.
Vendors: Financial Services Provider, Alternative Payments Providers, Online- and Mobile- Banking Platform Providers, Mobile Network Operators, Mobile Wallet Vendors and Security Firms.
Others: Payment Networks, Personal Financial Websites, Regulators and Legislative Bodies
- American Express
- Ocean Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlsxkx/10_trends_for
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher