|By Marketwired .||
|February 5, 2013 03:34 AM EST||
OSLO, NORWAY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/05/13 -- Please disregard this reminder should you already have registered to this event.
Hydro's fourth quarter results 2012 will be released at 07:00 CET (01:00 AM EST, 06:00 UK time), on Tuesday February 12, 2013. The quarterly report and presentation slides will be available on www.hydro.com at the same time.
Presentation in Oslo
Hydro will host a combined analyst and press conference at its corporate headquarters at Drammensveien 260, Oslo at 08:30 CET the same day. The presentation will be held by President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg and CFO Jørgen C. Arentz Rostrup and can also be seen on web TV.
Presentation in London/ Web presentation and Audio Conference Call Hydro will host a combined analyst and press conference at etc. venues, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4BX at 15:00 UK Time (16:00 CET, 10:00 AM EST,) the same day. The presentation will be held by President and CEO Svein Richard Brandtzæg and CFO Jørgen C. Arentz Rostrup.
Please register on firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8.
For a map of the venue, please see: http://www.etcvenues.co.uk/files/download/bonhill-directions/31
The presentation will be streamed live on www.hydro.com. There will be an opportunity to ask questions via the web.
To participate in the web presentation, please log in via www.hydro.com where all details will be posted.
Dial-in numbers for the Audio Conference Call:
+47 23 16 27 29 Norway Toll +44 (0)20 3450 9987 UK Toll +1 646 254 3388 USA Toll Confirmation Code: 8709142
The web presentation will be available for two months on www.hydro.com.
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Norsk Hydro via Thomson Reuters ONE
Irene Alyanakian Kristiansen
Phone: +47 22539224
Mobile: +47 414 02 174
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher